FAQ for Christmas Lights Night Flights
Flights begin on the 25th of November and run every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm. No flights on Christmas Eve or Day. There will be regular flights on New Year's Eve, with a special midnight flight available for $200 per seat, with Champagne. Contact Dana Wood for details on New Year's Eve at 817-659-9249.
- The flights depart from and return to the Vintage Flying Museum Hangar, at Meacham Field in Fort Worth. Address is 505 NW 38th Street, Fort Worth, TX. We are at the SOUTH END of the airport. WE ARE NOT AT THE OLD MEACHAM TERMINAL BUILDING.
- We are not able to answer the phone in the evening while we are checking in passengers. Please use your GPS, Google Maps or whatever you use to locate the address.
- You must contact us via (877)-435-9225 to schedule your flight. Please be patient. We may take a message and call you back, but WE WILL CALL YOU BACK.
- your discount number(s) if you have one.
- passenger name(s),
- cellphone and email in case we need to contact you. We must have a valid cellphone in case a flight is postponed or delayed.
- Please note: you may change your schedule once for free. After that the cost is $50 PER PERSON to change your schedule.
- If you bought a discount coupon: YOUR COUPON IS FOR ONE PERSON FOR EACH PURCHASE.
- Each flight holds 16 people, and seats will be reserved on a first come basis.
- On each day we will attempt to book earlier flights first.
- If you must miss your flight and don't reschedule 24 hours before your flight, your ticket will be void. OK folks, we're not ogres here. If something terrible happens and you can convince us it's real, we'll cut you some slack. However, if you're in a bar finishing a beer and you miss your flight, your beer just got real expensive!
- YOU MUST arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled flight.
- We reserve the right to cancel a flight for any reason. You will be rescheduled and your ticket will not expire if we cancelled your flight!! If we can't fly you, we will refund your money.
- The airplane is not heated or cooled. Dress for the weather.
- The airplane is LOUD! However, you will be provided hearing protection.
- You sit in a regular airline style seat with a seatbelt. After takeoff you are free to get up and move around the airplane, look in the cockpit, out the windows, etc.
- Bring a camera! We have several large windows and you should have time to take a lot of pictures..
- We will make every effort to get every ticket holder in the air.
- Before you get on the aircraft you will be required to sign a standard liability release, as this is a special category of World War II Aircraft.
- If you're a real airplane nut, you'll want to know that our aircraft is really a C-49J! Ask us when you arrive.
- More questions? Concerns? Call Dana Wood at 817-659-9249
Part of the
Greatest Generation Aircraft
family of historic planes.